I had trouble with this plugin being present and using other plugins,
such as "Castbridge", even though I have turned off support for those
players in C-3PO (in the player settings).  I don't understand what was
happening, and didn't see anything obvious on logs, but I was getting
white noise on my Chromecast device (TV) and the "UPnP bridge" plugin
failed to play at all on one of my UPnP renderers.  Removing this plugin
fixed the problem straight away.

I don't really need this plugin, I was just experimenting with it, so
for me it's no great loss.  You may, however, want to take a look at
whether there are side-effects of this plugin being installed and other
squeezelite-based plugins.

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.