My lms can no longer resolve ip addresses it seems.  I've checked my DNS
settings in the Network Control panel and everything looks fine, and
I've done a few nslookups from the console and that works fine also.

I'm using a qnap ts 251 and lms 7.7.5.  I've recently installed a few
things on my nas including qget, qpython, cacert etc., and also the
firmware updates itself every two minutes also.  So I'm not sure what
has caused the issue.

The errors look like below - I can't access any radios, any ideas
appreciated, this dns issue seems to be specific to lms.

0001: [17-07-25 22:25:06.3414] Slim::Formats::RemoteStream::open (95)
Error: Couldn't resolve IP address for: aod-pod-uk-live.akamaized.net