yeomanspc wrote:
> I tried going the upgrade route by changing the qpkg.conf file (against
> your good advice).
> It did indeed pick it up and show on the apps menu with an upgrade
> option, but on trying to upgrade it still comes back with the error that
> the 'the internal name of QLogitechMediaServer has been registered by
> QLogitechMediaServer.
>
> So I followed your preferred route and did a remove followed by a clean
> install, and that's probably best for others too, since (hopefully) it
> is the only time it has to be done now.It's the best way, but copy Cache and
> prefs directory. So you can put it
back later, and by that way save you're old settings.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*