blackbite wrote:
> Hi Digimaster,
>
> With 1.07.2 I can no longer get QLMS to work. 1.07 and 1.07.1 did fine.
> I did a fresh install (like always). It installs ok but it doesn´t start
> the LMS. Something went wrong...
> But the Error-File shows no error. It just states that many modules were
> loaded at first and second try. A start with failsafe was ok.
> I returned to Version 1.07 now and everything is fine again. Seems as
> older NAS are running now, but the newer ones were damaged with 1.07.2.That's
> a odd problem, as there is not mutch changed in 1.07.2. And more
that failsafe works. The only thing could be the owner right settings on
the directory.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*