Yes a strange thing, because from command line it works good.
Question do you install it now from the QNapClub appstore or manuelly ?

New release coming up this weekend, with MusicIPServer included.

blackbite wrote:
> Perfect,
> thanks for the quick reply. Was just wondering, because until now, I
> always did a fresh install and never had a startup problem. Will try to
> find out, why pidof is not working. Kinda strange thing, because my nas
> is nearly "standard".
> A quick check from the terminal via admin gave me:
> /bin/pidof slimserver.pl
> 3188

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*