Fahzz wrote:
> One of the recent posts talked about port forwarding, and led to other
> posts about the security settings. In settings I  changed the blocking
> status and  deleted some unrecognized web address. I think I've locked
> myself out. How can I get back to the settings page so I can fix it?

If your locket out on the same computer as the LMS is innstalled ? On
Windows maybe the controll panel if not Supose you stop LMS .

Find the prefs file make a backup copy ! Open it and see if its in there
somewhere probably but i have not fudged with that myself

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )