Hi - A week ago, although I did not do any change to my LMS system, a
very annoying problem occured on my Win7 installation. The
SqueezeSvr.exe (7.9.1) process won't die. Whether I start it as a system
service and try to kill it this way, or in the session, does not change
anything. Stopping LMS will fail and the process still runs. When trying
to kill it using either the windows process manager or taskkill.exe /F
(elevated), same thing: once the process has failed to stop, it is still
present but these tools say it does not run. I've erased totally LMS
(application program files(x86)\squeezebox and whole
programData\squeezebox), does not change a thing. Usually, I can kill
the process if I do it let's say less than 5-10 mins after LMS has
started and then it's over. Google did not help much ...
Anybody has seen that? It's amazingly painful for me as this is my
development machine, so having to reboot it for every change I make to a
plugin is driving me nuts

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5