To help you, we need more information.
For example, how and with what did you do the installation ?

And where and how did you restore several things.
Once again, a simple thing to do is.
Logon to you're QNap by ssh shell.
Then do [ cd /share/*/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer ]
Then do [ rm SlimServer/.INSTALLED ], now do [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh
restart ].
You now gone see some thing, like its gone download and install the
latest version off LMS nightly.
Wait until it says running, and give you the url where the webgui can be
accessed.
Through that way there will be a clean LMS installed, and the owner
squeezeboxserver is set on SlimServer/ and all under laying
directory's.

Wait a few minuts, and then try to get the webgui.
If it comes up, go to server settings, now choice the tab [ interface
].
Here behind [ webinterface ] there is a dropdown menu, where you can
choice Material skin. and then on the buttom off the screen click on
apply.
And if every thing is right, you will get the material skin. ( Just
tested it here, and at my end works, with no errors ad all.

And then for once and all, QLogitechMediaServer used its own filesystem
( can be found under .config/LMSROOT )
In there are needed prg and libraries, which LMS and several plugin need
or call on.
All there is a perl, where there are some extra CPAN modules add, for
spotty, paradise radio, shairtunes2 a.m.m.
But to uses those, one still needs to install the plugins through the
server settings pages.

One should never try to alter or anything to the .config/LMSROOT
directory.
Its build from debian 9 stretch, with a special build perl.
If there every comes a error off missing some thing like a command or
library, please let me know so i can have a look.
And when needed add that in the LMSROOT.

If you want to uses settings from a older other LMS installation.
Logon to shh, go to [ cd /share/*/LogitechMediaServer ].
Now do [ ./QLogitechMediServer.sh stop ].
The do [ rm -r SlimServer/Cache ] and [ rm -r SlimServer/prefs ].
Now copy the old Cache and prefs directory inside the SlimServer
directory, have a good look on the name off directory. ( In ssots/ssods
prefs was Prefs )
Now restart LMS by doing [ ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh restart ].
If there are errors on startup, stop service and remove SlimServer/Cache
and SlimServer/prefs. ( then path stored inside old settings cant be
fixed, and old settings can not be used )

Once again tried to make QLogitechMediaServer as plain as can be, not
depending on the QTS software from QNap.
And uses chroot, to prevent any errors from missing libraries or old
software.

Having trouble, try some things first like rm SlimServer/.INSTALLED.
And be very clear on the error, and what you uses, which version and
what you have tried.

networx wrote:
> I only restore the favs, restoring the player settings seems to be more
> complicated.
>
> QLMS has an own user or can i use normal admin account ---> "A thing you
> could try, Logon by ssh and do"

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*