marcoc1712 wrote:
> That's strange, unless you are in windows or under some special
> circumstance, but in that case at top of the page you shoud see a
> message informing you that C-3PO wiill upsample at the maximum sample
> rate, becouse it could not investigate the incoming file/stream (i.e.
> when using STDIN).
>
> EDIT:
>
> I've got it! I somehow removed the mesage in this version, I'll fix that
> asap, but when using STDIN C-3PO could not determinate in advance what
> sample rate is the incoming stream.

Marco, thanks for looking into that.

I was playing 44.1kHz files from my LMS Music Library.

After playing around with the settings, I now see that "synchronous
resampling" (for playing HDD files) only occurs if the -"Enable 'stdin'
(i.e. Qobuz)"- option is disabled.

(Perhaps a note in your very useful help panel would assist people like
me who might get caught out.)

Thanks for your help.

Touch, Meridian G92, Bryston B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.