Hi Marco,

Thanks for the great plug-in.  It is easy to use and really improves the
sound quality compared to upsampling on my RPI3B+ in picoreplayer.  As
you have noted, this partly because the flac is converted to cpm on the
server (a Synology DS218).

I have a possibly stupid question...I normally set the output level of
the player to be fixed at 100% but I have read that digital volume
control can be better than analogue volume control but only when
dithered.  Most of my material is 44.1 KHz, 16bit.    If I upsample to
say, 192KHz, is there any point in also converting to 24bit or 32bit
(which I believe just adds zeros), and then applying dithered volume
control?  If there is a benefit, is there a way to get LMS to use this
instead of non-dithered volume control?

I have a DigiOne S/PDIF board in the RPI3B+ that outputs to a 32 bit
DAC, so I would need to do any volume control on the sever.

Thanks!