soundcheck wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Just had a quick look at the plugin.
>
> I'm wondering if I can set the phase manually instead of using the
> predefined definitions (linear/...)?
> Or if that would be a nice2have feature!?!?
> sox offers it.
>
> ################
>

> I've also seen that earlier was mentioned that sox uses 64bit. Afaik
> that's only partly correct.
> At least the standard sox uses 32bit on all its effects, which would
> include "rate".
> Is that different for the sox being used by the plugin?

i guess we are all curious to know more about archimago's magical
"extremus filter", a  squeezelite recipe that goes like
"v::3.05:28:99.7:100:45".
(http://archimago.blogspot.com/2018/11/musings-raspberry-pi-3-b-touch.html)
45 at the end here is the phase response,  a manual setting between
minimum and linear, which the c-3po plugin does not currently support.

i tired these settings with squeezelite and did not really care for
them. but i am a big believer in server side transcoding/resampling and
would like to try the above recipe with c-3po.  i am getting phenomenal
results with the -h option, which in my experience, is the real secret
sauce but i am looking forward to hearing marco's comments as to how to
implement (or approximate)  this brick wall filter using c-3po