thanks for your inputs!
I'm currently testing Tidal in parallel to Spotify at home and at the
office, i clearly hear differences with the FLAC files. but then comes
another aspect that i didn't though before, is the user interface and
more particularly the random mix or the available playlists, where in
TIDAL i'm surpirse to almost never heart something that i know and be
poluted by some R&B/Rap music all the time ...anyway that's another
discussion that does not need to be treated here.

I've not yet started the creation of a new SD card with just
Squeezeelite and compare it with my existing MoOde OS. that is for this
week-end :-)