I've seen solid hangs in Lms since upgrading perl versions and it seemed
to be to do with the trackstat plugin. Do you use this?

Though I suspect it's more to do with a perl behaviour change. To me it
seems more likely that a method is being used which previously ran in
the background in parallel and is now causing a foreground lock to be
held. This is really hand waving hunch type stuff, but there you are.
Nothing changed on the plugin between not having the problem and having
it, so I have to look elsewhere..

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0