I'm on Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1564003588 and LMS is dog
slow in responding. Unfortunately I upgraded to an RPI4, piCorePlayer
6.01 and the new LMS all in one fell swoop. Not sure which or if it is a
combo that is the culprit. I use almost no Plugins and of course
everything worked fine on the old 3B+ pi and pcP 5.0.

Not sure where to start or if it is even an LMS issue. May wait until a
new version of LMS comes out to see if it sorts itself out, but would
appreciate any suggestions in the mean time.

Howard