> clear cache? reboot LMS? reboot nas? reboot router?
Did all, nothing helped

mherger wrote:
> > I am on a rpi (raspbian 9.9). My last install (lost the number) of
> LMS
> > was more then a year ago. Runs great for a year. Nothing changed but
> > since a week (maybe bit more) LMS is getting slower and slower. Tried
>
> Please define "getting slower and slower". Is it playing the music
> slowly? Is the startup slow? The scan? Navigation?...
>
> --
>
> Michael
navigation is slow.After hitting 'next' on my playlist it takes slightly
less then a minute before music plays. If I switch radio stations after
hitting 'play' itt takes more then a minute before radio plays. To start
a new podcasts takes many minutes before playing starts (if at all)