Hi Paul

If your response was pointing at my request for photos, the reason I ask
is because all photos on the web-page shows the RPi3 with the Ethernet
port on the specific side, whereas, as I hope is commonly known, the
RPi4 has the position of the USB and Ethernet ports switched around.
Therefore it looks like the "Armor Case" won't fit a RPi4 without
modification (cutting away some material).

I just wonder ... [a bit later] ... oh, I see now, where it says "color"
there are actually pictures of the RPi4 version. Sorry I missed that
before, it's because I was looking at the pictures below the big
picture. Sorry, I didn't think to click the "color" pictures to see all
the different versions. Slightly confusing I shall look through the
color options, since all of them are black. :-/

:-)

Best regards,
Claus