Hello,
I have had this problem for a while but I cannot seem to figure out how
to set up LMS.
all I want is that every artist in my collection is displayed under
"Artist" or "All Artists" or whatever might be in the menu. This must
also include artists that are not album artists but must exclude
composers or conductors etc.

I have installed the "configure music menus"-plugin.

28048

What is the difference between "Gruppe" and "Band"?
What is the difference between "Kuenstler" and "Interpret"?
Why can't "Gruppen" be "Interpreten"?
Why can't "Band" be "Album Artist"?
This is utterly confusing.

|Filename: lmsmusicmenuplugin.jpg                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28048|

dsm 6.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9.1 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- <s>moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 14 (android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>zettaly avy running android
4.4.4</s> -- squeeze ctrl app