vinnielo wrote:
> Is there way to allow LMS to parse certain playlist files containing Ogg
> FLAC streams?
> PLS and M3U.
>
> Two examples:
> Absolute Radio
> http://network.absoluteradio.co.uk/core/audio/oggflac/live.pls?service=ar
> Mellow Magic http://icecast-beta.timlradio.co.uk/mellowmagic.ogg.m3u
>
> I would like to list these in the RadioFeeds plugin but a good number of
> these Ogg FLAC streams are currently hidden because of the incapability
> to parse.

These will play if I create a -custom-types.conf- file as follows:

Code:

  ogf     -               -                               audio

I don't know why this entry was not made in LMS's -types.conf- file when
ogg/flac support was implemented. But without it, as you (and I) have
observed, a playlist containing ogg/flac won't play.