Yes, we have a 5.2.9 kernel using 1.8 GB of memory and running buster.
So far, we can only run the old stock u-boot, but it does work.  You can
read the whole story on this thread in the doozan forum:

Code:
--------------------
    Linux version 5.2.9-kirkwood-tld-2 (root@tldDebian) (gcc version 6.3.0
20170516 (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1)) #1 PREEMPT Wed Aug 28 03:55:21 PDT 2019

https://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,61344

You are not the only person disappointed that it is only available at a
reasonable price in the US.  One of the few advantages being here these
days.  But, if you're in the UK...

This box has a fairly narrow use case; the Pi is really a better choice
with more features, more support, especially with the Pi3 and Pi4.  But,
if your situation matches this device, it's a really good deal.
Fortunately, mine does.

Again thanks for the help on this.