noexit wrote:
> To the Community:  What would be your vote on the best hardware platform
> to effectively run LMS on that I could leave on indefinitely and keep a
> low power consumption footie-print?

Something Raspberry Pi based (either 3b+ or 4).  Cheap to buy, and very
cheap to run.

There are 'dedicated' solutions, like PiCorePlayer, or DIY, like
installing LMS on Raspbian.

The former is simplest -- just "install and go" --  but the latter
doesn't require more than novice Linux skills + enthusiasm (I know,
because even I managed to do it).

Also, using a 'full' OS (eg, Raspbian, rather than a dedicated solution)
gives you more flexibility -- eg, for using the Pi as a more general
file server, if that's something you might want.

Basically, whatever you want to do, there's almost certainly a way of
doing it with a Pi -- and there's a terrific community here who will
give you all the help you need to do it.