reinholdk wrote:
> I'm running the same LMS version on Win 10 and I have a quite a few of
> such files and they work flawlessly, like

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> I vaguely remember there was an issue with Browse Music Folder with
> such folder names but this is fine now.
>
> What are your LMS charset settings? See Settings->Information:
> Operating system.
> I used the default charset of cp1252 which used to work fine, but
> changed to utf8 some time ago. Don't remember why (maybe string
> sorting issues).
>
> And I'm not sure if the '?' in the log message is really unexpected,
> because I think this is just the console output which uses a different
> charset.

I renamed one file to "01 - Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor
(Hlaváček) - I. Allegro Moderato" in my Windows Test LMS and observe
the same issue here: The file is ignored.

How do you switch to UTF8? I did this on my NAS, but couldn't find where
to do that in my Windows LMS.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4