results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

> > I remember why I ditched a Pi3 as a production server now!!
> > Its not even my entire library but only one folder!
>
> But most of the time is spent in MAI's artist artwork lookup. If you had
>
> a local folder for the artwork (or a copy of images), that would be much
>
> faster. Only when MAI tries to find the images online it'll spend all
> that time searching. I bet the Pi was mostly idling during this time.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I do have an artwork folder on the NAS for my production server but it
isn’t writable by the Raspbian pi user as yet. I need to figure out how
to do that without compromising the live server.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng