results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=111405
Question: What music service should be tightly integrated with My Music
first?

- Deezer
- Napster
- Qobuz
- Tidal
- Other
- I don't care about online services

Michael, I pulled your latest commit for Spotty - "Make integration with
local music optional" and that brings to mind a question...

Is it reasonable to add the option to exclude music services to the "My
Music" Advanced Search feature? This way, even if music service
collections have been merged, they could still be skipped if the user
wants to do a search for things in his local library.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 16.04 + Squeezelite/gmrender +
Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Senn IE 80 earbuds
*Phone:* Pixel 3a Phone + BubbleUPnP + Kiwi/Material > Bluetooth > Bose
SoundLink Revolve
*Server:* Puget Systems Serenity + Ubuntu 18.04 + LMS 7.9.2
*Music:* Personal FLAC, Radio Paradise FLAC, Qobuz, Spotify