mherger wrote:
> > is that correct?
>
> Yes. From specific to generic, from modified (lib) to stock (CPAN).
>
> --
>
> Michael

What I could not understand is in /lib we have modified modules and in
CPAN a copy of the 'original' (stock)  system CPAN, is that correct?

If /CPAN is different than the system CPAN is by accident, it should
never be and it must not be because a LMS specific feature, is that
correct?

Then why before look to CPAN/arch , then lib (and the CPAN)?

What if we want to have a modified module (that should in /lib) BUT only
for a specific arch or PERL version?

Creating the /version/arch and /version/arch/auto sub folders in /lib is
not going to work if I well understand.

Could you please explain this point o me please?

Thanks.

I.E. Audio::Scan.pm