!!!!!!! is the name of the first (13 second) track.

I purchased the album from iTunes (something I do very rarely),
downloaded it and added it to my LMS library (as well as my JRiver
library).  I edited several of the tags including genre.  Both iTunes
and JRiver recognize the genre for this track (and all others on the
album) as "rock/pop."  LMS insists this track has no genre, despite a
number of rescans including a complete rescan.

Is it the name/length of the track?  I tried sticking an "01" before the
exclamation points, but it didn't seem to help.

Not a huge problem but annoying.