Tex wrote:
> I just noticed a link from Digimaster's post at the very bottom.
>
> Thanks for the Donations
>
> https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV
>
> I swear it wasn't working before but it does now.I put it there, a lot where
> asking about the missing link at the Qnap EU
store.

And thanks for a donation, but remember Michael, is the one doing the
most work.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*