jasell wrote:
> @Digimaster
> I thought i do some maintenance as I'm just hanging around at home in
> these Corona-times...
>
> I saw the 2.10.6 upgrade available on Qnap club, I was on 2.10.2
> before.
> I proceeded with the upgrade but was stuck on 80% for hours.
>
> So I did a restart of my qnap.
> -QLMS did not start by it self.
>
> I entered via Putty and tried to start manually
> I got the check for upgrade, new style which seems to tried a bunch of
> versions until it settled for 7.9.2
> Then, but no download of software was required...
> Then a few message of about setting ownership/permission
> Then a message launching in background.
> But with out success.
>
> I tried additional restart of the Qnap but same as above.
>
> What should I do to get up and running again?Hmmmm Strang trouble.
If you start it manually, which ipadres and port com up?
Have a look in log files or the output of . /QLogitechMediaServer.sh
config.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*