Tex wrote:
> I just want to compliment your work. I have a QNAP server the same model
> as yours. I just discovered this thread and was able to install the
> latest version 2.10.06.
> Works like a charm! I have been using piCore on a Raspberry Pi 3B and it
> is quite nice but I am glad I discovered your APP. It was so easy to
> install  and so far it is quite impressive.
> Would love to contribute a donation but I can't find a viable link to
> send support. All I could find was
>
> https://www.qnapclub.eu/nl/qpkg/545
>

> this link to QNAP Club but no way to sent funds. Anyway just want to say
> thank you! I hope you continue to support this App!Nice to read how happy you
> are with QLogitechMediaServer. Sure gone try
to maintain it for the needs of LMS.

Sorry it seems that the donation is gone at Qnap store EU. There now is
a link in my signature.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*