So, please forgive me if this is already answered, but I did not find
any info in my searching and I"m quite new here.  I recently got a
Transporter that I love, but LMS is basically non-functional in OS
Catalina, and refuses to find files that I direct it to on an external
drive. Is there an alternate server to LMS that can be used with the
Transporter? Is this even possible? I would hate to have to abandon the
Transporter, but there are newer solutions out there and I can't believe
how much time I've spent today trying to get this all to work, to no
avail.  I saw postings on needing to give Perl full disk access (it
never ever appears in my disc access window), I've even tried installing
various versions of LMS to see if perhaps the one I was running was the
issue. They all act the same - not finding the files I direct them to. I
love using the iPeng interface on my iPad and would love to keep the
Transporter, but I am not sure how to make this work with Mac :(

Also, side note in case anyone else has experienced this - the
Transporter sounds terrible with MP3s.  That is, even with 320kbs MP3s
there is noticeable "glitching" and distortion in very quiet passages.
But, the same tracks ripped in FLAC are just fine.  I have tried this on
my PC and found the same curious thing.  Is it just my unit?  It like
FLACs, hates MP3s.

Thanks for any input!