I have LMS on my Mac, along with my ripped flac library. I also use
Qobuz using the LMS plugin.
I play music over wifi on either my stereo or Ipad.
My amp is equipped with direct inputs for UPNP and Airplay (also Spotify
and Roon).
UPNP causes problems with inputs suddenly defaulting to UPNP if LMS is
running although I am using a different input (eg optical input for the
TV).
So I am using Airplay which seems Ok except that every minute or two the
stream stops completely for a second or so. It is not periodic, just
happens now and then but often.
If I play through my Ipad (in the same room) I do not get these
dropouts.
What is the Ipad using to pick up the signal ? Is it also running
Airplay or something else ?
As I have the Airplay bridge running under LMS is all streaming output
conveyed in this way ?
Bottom line is why the dropouts then ? What else can I look at ?