mherger wrote:
> > Strange ... got one update notification yesterday, but none today for
> > latest.
>
> I can only ask you to enable logging for server.update once again.
> Please note that you'll have to re-enable it after each restart, unless
>
> you check the "keep during restart" box at the top.
>
> > Can I do anything to fix this? or is it a case of install again from
> > scratch?
>
> Reinstalling LMS from scratch hardly ever is required. In fact, I don't
>
> know whether I've ever needed to do it. And I doubt there are many LMS
> users tinkering more with multiple instances and version of LMS than I
> do :-).
>
> --
>
> Michael

I'm sure 'Keep' is checked.  What log level - it's set to error at the
moment.

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter