Mr. Herger,

I am sorry to see that you removed the Insecure HTTPS setting; it IS
gone from the latest nightly update
(LogitechMediaServer-8.0.0-1590897265). It is useful to be able to see
that a system may not be using "full" HTTPS. I am sure that many/most
LMS users could use the information shown in the setting to correct any
problems they might have. I am not one of them. But my initial question
was only in the hopes that you might be able to supply some information
as to how I could better protect my system since you, in instituting the
setting, has to know about HTTP/S. It was not to change anything or
upset anyone.

Eeyore