I am sorry to see that you removed the Insecure HTTPS setting; it IS
gone from the latest nightly update
(LogitechMediaServer-8.0.0-1590897265). It is useful to be able to see
that a system may not be using "full" HTTPS. I am sure that many/most

Agreed, it could be helpful to know that we have a problem verifying certs on Windows. But as you've shown leaving it there was super confusing. You tried to change it, which made things fail, then complained that the setting did not stick, because it was reset due to known issues.

I'll probably change it to read-only on Windows instead of hiding the pref.

--

Michael