gorman wrote:
> Sorry, I probably have not explained correctly. That plugin has already
> been deleted. Spotty. But still the plugin settings page stopped LMS
> dead in its tracks.
>
> So I'm asking to debug something like this, which logs do i have to
> activate?

If it has been deleted then there is no settings page.  So something has
not been deleted maybe due to permissions (e.g. a file changed by a
logged user and not LMS userid) .

Using Windows file explorer make sure there is no Spotty directory in
"InstalledPlugins\Plugins" and restart LMS and check again - LMS will
reinstall if plugin is marked to be installed.