I'm in the US and there has been problems with streaming both TIDAL,
Pandora, and MySqueebox.com this morning.

When I attempted to log into my account, my current password wasn't
recognized. So I changed it and was then able to log in. However, then I
got a "TIDAL error" message "Invalid phone number or password."

Michael?  Anyone else having similar problems?

*Source*: TIDAL Premium/HiFi > MySqueezebox plug-in using iPeng 9.7.4
app on iPhone6s/iPad
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity
speakers; SB Touch(2) > Wyred mINT >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Dayton Audio amp > Cullen Cables >
ML Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL > iPhone 6s > Bose Mini BT speaker.
*Streaming Media:* https://www.facebook.com/groups/535747176592597/