irage wrote:
> This is mine output:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [09:47:14.896929] sendHELO:144 cap:
CanHTTPS=1,Model=squeezelite,AccuratePlayPoints=1,HasDigitalOut=1,HasPolarityInversion=1,Firmware=v1.9.7-1282-pCP,ModelName=SqueezeLite,MaxSampleRate=768000,dsf,dff,alc,wma,wmap,aac,ogg,ops,ogf,flc,aif,pcm,mp3
--------------------

> I just installed fresh copy of pcp 1.7 on my second unit, and made
> same test again. Both systems have the same behaviour:
>
> 1. If DXD files beign transited from FLAC or DSD as a first track in
> queue, works fine
> 2. If I try to skip to next track or replace existing DXD files with
> new set - it gets stuck.
>
> So the only way to play DXD album for me rith now is start playlist
> with flac and let traks play one after another. Doesnt look like I'm
> missing some software or my players not support DXD files. And as I
> mentioned earlier LMS 7.9.2 server worked fine with the same players
> and DAC i have now.

I am seeing exactly the same as you. A DXD file will only play if
another FLAC is played before it. My log is attached.

|Filename: pcp_squeezelite.log                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32204|