Confirming some of the info above running
LogitechMediaServer-7.9.4-1603273368 build on OSX.
Confirming that if I a play another track and QUEUE a DXD track in as
the next track the next DSD track plays.
The DAC (which definitely supports up to 32bit-768khz and DSD512)
indicates that it is properly playing PCM 352.

If I do the above, but rather than queue the 352khz as the next track,
start playing it immediately while the existing track is playing -
doesn't work, appears to play but no audio. Also when successfully
playing the 352khz track, and I try to scrub to a different location,
the playback point starts 'playing' at the new location but no audio.
This used to work without a problem as well.

A new phenomena that seems to have appeared recently is that if I play a
352khz track, and it is not outputting sound, if I try and pause it, it
starts 'playing' the track again without audio. Previous builds you
could pause it and it would stay paused you would expect.