Hi digimaster,

As I've had some issues, I decided to perform a clean install using a
package downloaded from the Club to my PC.

Following the install I noted that version 8.1 had been installed rather
than 8.0 which, as 8.1 is not a stable release, seemed inappropriate.

Looking into it I found that the Config file is installed with:

#NOUPDATE=0 # (0) [ When set only manual update can be done, or
UPDATE=/NIGHTLY= ?.?.? will trigger a update ! ]
UPDATE=1 # (1) [ Will check on official update on every startup, 0 will
disable it. ]
NIGHTLY=1 # (1) [ Check on NIGHTLY update on every startup, 0 will
disable it. ]
#NOMAJOR=0 # (0) [ When set NIGHTLY wont check a major level up. Example
when set if RELEASE is 7.9.2, NIGHTLY will not check 8.0.0 ]

I assume that it has done this because because the NOMAJOR flag is not
set.

As I don't want to use 8.1 is there a flag that I can set to get the
startup routine to install the latest version of the 8.0 release ?

Thanks for your help.

Jon