garym wrote:
> It's really time to get an rPi4B, install piCorePlayer (which will
> include LMS 8.0), and point the LMS to your files stored on the
> ReadyNas.  So you'll be running LMS on something much more modern (and
> easy to keep updated) and using the ReadyNAS for what it is best at,
> that is, storing files for use.
>
> menus on left side of this page tell you everything you need to know.  I
> had ZERO knowledge, followed instructions, and all was easy to setup.
> https://docs.picoreplayer.org/

Encouraged by your positive remarks, I have now bought a rPi4B and
loaded picoreplayer v6.1.0 without difficulty. However, at this last
moment, I am given no option to start LMS.

32411

I am doing something wrong, but what?  Any advice gratefully received.

|Filename: image_2020-12-04_164436.png                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32411|