Hi, I'm completely new to Linux, PicorePlayer and LMS

I just installed my first Raspberry Pi and tried to configure PiCore
Player following the instructions on the site; however when it comes to
network drives the example provided does not exactly match my case; I
have a portable 4TB USB drive connected to the USB port on the router:
On my Mac it shows like smb://10.0.0.1/sda2/Music/Media or
//router/sda2/Music/Media (Music being the folder where the files
reside, actually is a copy of my Music folder on the Mac); see the
screenshot below.

32808

The point is that I'm totally newbie to mounting disk; I don't actually
understand where should I mount and how the disk, or what I should write
in the pCP LMS fields; for me it is just available on the network (with
Volumio for example I ca easily select it as my music source) but I
don't know how to do it with pCP.. I tried several share names but I
always get the same error message (see below): it is clear that I don't
have any idea on how the RPI "sees" my network drive (which is not a
NAS, just a usb drive connected to the Router an ASUSRT68U) ; last but
not least the drive is formatted with MAC HFS filesystem, however I
installed the support for other file systems in pCP..)

Does any one have any suggestion?

mibigo

[ INFO ] Mount configuration changed for 10.0.0.1:/sda2
[ INFO ] Unmounting Old Mount Point: /mnt/MusicFiles.
[ INFO ] New Mount Point /mnt/MusicFiles is not in use.
[ INFO ] Checking new Mount Point /mnt/MusicFiles.
[ INFO ] New Mount Point /mnt/MusicFiles is not in use.
[ INFO ] Mounting Disk.
[INFO] mount -v -t cifs -o Vers=1.0,uid=1001,gid=50 //10.0.0.1/"sda2"
/mnt/MusicFiles
[ERROR] Disk Mount Error, Try to Reboot.
[ INFO ] Backing up files to /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/mydata.tgz/ Done.
[ OK ] Backup successful.

32809

|Filename: Schermata 2021-01-03 alle 16.23.39.png                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32809|