reinholdk wrote:
> Can anybody confirm that the double-quotes around sda2 in the output are
> correct? I'd expect to read //10.0.0.1/sda2 here, no?

I've been trying for hours to see if *I* could mount a USB stick
connected to my router, but getting the same results as @mibigo.

This is what I see in the router settings:

32827

This is what I see in Windows Explorer:

32828

This is what I enter in pCP (the *bottom mount*, the top mount is my NAS
no problem with that):

32829

This is the error I get when trying to set the mount (note quotes around
"sda1"

32830

Although the mount "catflap" appears in LMS, the directory is apparently
empty:

32833

|Filename: LMScatflap.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32833|

*Server - LMS 8.2.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 7.0.0/pi screen/Hifiberry DAC HAT Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi