Sorry, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve but it sounds over
complicated.
I do use both  library views and random mix with material skin inferface
and apk and it gives you option to select genres from library View of
your choice..
I don't think I ever tried or even know how to add other library view
random mix songs to another view random mix playlist.. Hmm is that what
you are trying to achieve?

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)