Don't shoot me.. Just brain storming workaround not proper solution.. :)

How about: (if you libraries are not mega massive)
-remove playlist limit
-add all songs from a Alice library
-save as playlist Alice
-play with cron at time of choice and shuffle enable playlist Alice

Once a while recreate playlist to include new songs or just add to
playlist

Like I said not proper solution but possibly workaround?

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)