slartibartfast wrote:
> Your issue sounds similar to mine although I can't remember ever trying
> to play one of the duplicates. Have you seen this thread?
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1013127
> Do you have the Online Music Library Integration plugin set to
> automatically check for changes? I haven't seen any duplicates since
> disabling the automatic checking.
>
> Thanks for your suggestion
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Tried switching off that PLugin and rescanning everything. After
rebooting the PC and the Radios, nothing has changed at the moment, but
in my experience, sometimes these changes take a while to work their way
through. I'll report back tomorrow for the benefit of others who might
also be struggling with this.

Steve
Kettering, UK