slartibartfast wrote:
> This looks promising. Do I run this command using Putty and SSH?
> Presumably I replace the zeroes with the player MAC address.

Broadly ... yes.

In fact you can run it from anywhere that has curl ... which might be
easiest on the system running LMS.
You could then change the IP address that it is targetted at to be
localhost or 127.0.0.1 which means that you don't need to know the IP
address since it is the same machine.

Also - yes - do replace the 00 with whatever LMS says is the "Player MAC
Address" on the Information screen.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin