expectingtofly wrote:
> What would be most useful is if you could turn on debug logging for the
> BBC Sounds plugin just for 2 or 3 minutes covering the time just before
> programme ends and the next programme starts.  Then I should be able to
> see where the delay is in the streaming when the new programme starts.
>
> The debug logging is very verbose, so it only needs to be turned on for
> a couple of minutes.  Thanks

Will do, tomorrow.

LMS 8.2.1 - 1639114554
Win11
Control: Web GUI; MaterialSkin on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (8.0.1-r16862)
2 x SB Radios [wireless] (8.0.1-r16867)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop