expectingtofly wrote:
> Have you truncated the log by any chance?  unfortunately that log is
> only about 20 seconds worth and doesn't cover the period we are
> interested in.
>
> Please can you have a go at uploading the same log again up into this
> drop box folder  https://www.dropbox.com/request/hSF1mrm1N7i67RSrz2Jq
>
> Many thanks

Apologies Stuart - I did truncate the overall log, and thought I'd got
the culprit.... - but I was under the influence of a glass or two of the
wet stuff.......

I'll do a 5 minute log later today, and upload it as you suggest.

Gary

LMS 8.2.1 - 1639114554
Win11
Control: Web GUI; MaterialSkin on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (8.0.1-r16862)
2 x SB Radios [wireless] (8.0.1-r16867)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop