expectingtofly wrote:
> Yes, that does sound like the the stream ending and restarting for the
> next programme (its usually a few seconds before the actual audio ends
> for the programme.)   It should be seamless, but there sometimes can be
> a delay. As mentioned, I've noticed it a couple of times on my setup
> that but it is a glitch for me sometimes but not a long pause. Your
> server should usually do it all quickly enough after ending of one
> programme and the start of another.
>
> Just a thought, you don't by chance have crossfade turned on in the
> settings?  I should probably disable crossfade for BBC Sounds in the
> plugin.

I've got, afaik, the Default Crossfade settings, like so:

|Filename: Screenshot 2022-02-23 185356.jpg                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37305|

LMS 8.2.1 - 1639114554
Win11
Control: Web GUI; MaterialSkin on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Livebox 4
Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), LAN Desktop
3 x Touch - 1 wireless, 2 LAN. (8.0.1-r16862)
2 x SB Radios [wireless] (8.0.1-r16867)
2 x SqueezeAmps

b) Freebox
External SSD, WiFi Laptop