mherger wrote:
> > 2. Some jpeg, perhaps one that caused the issue above, resulted in
> this
> > error from Image::Scale:
>
> In order to understand whether this is an issue with this new build,
> would you mind installing a regular build from
> https://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.3 and try again?

I probably first need to figure out how to reproduce it with the current
build.  It may have occurred when LMS was still configured to scan all
my media files, and this includes some very large image and video files.
I don't think so, because the timestamps seems to be after I'd updated
the media paths.  But I'm investigating...