here is what I am thinking, here's a shot of my setup regarding setting
the location where LM looks for it's data (cache and prefs)

37484

before you mount your HDD you should have one location, the pCP boot
disk. This entry should have the black selection thingie. When you mount
your HDD then you get another entry (like my "USB disk"), you can move
the LMS  data to this location, but you don't have to.

don't let my third location confuse you, I purposely created a partition
on the SD to keep my cache and prefs seperate.

Jim

|Filename: lms.png                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37484|